[3830] CQWW SSB NR3X(N4YDU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NR3X(N4YDU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:49:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: NR3X
Operator(s): N4YDU
Station: N4YDU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 40.5
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   30     6       15
   80:  124    12       51
   40:  342    20       72
   20:  784    29      102
   15: 1046    32      101
   10: 1000    26      102
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a great weekend! Lots of decisions to be made throughout the contest. Most
of my better runs came later during the big EU openings. Great to hear the high
bands alive.

I'll be on for the CW weekend but this could have been my last big contest from
this QTH (first was in 2000). We're making a local move but there's more room
for antennas at the new place. I'll most likely be here for the CW leg but
there's a small chance I'll be on from the new QTH.

Station:

Icom 781, Icom 761
Alpha 77Sx, Alpha 86
Hygain TH6 at 43 feet