[3830] CQWW SSB K0XF SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K0XF SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:39:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K0XF
Operator(s): K0XF
Station: K0XF

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Colorado

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   10     4        5
   40:   56    13       24
   20:  135    28       60
   15:  214    28       80
   10:  303    26       65
------------------------------
Total:  720   101      236  Total Score = 648,725

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Wow, overall excellent conditions on 10 and 15.  Not much on the low bands,
especially for me running low power and just a doublet antenna for 160/80/40.
Most of the contest it was difficult for me to break a pileup and frustrating to
miss many mults with slow rates.  I didn't even work Italy ON 20M.  Bands were
very crowded, and I didn't even try to call CQ until the last few hours.  10M
EXPLODED to JA / YB / DU /Pacific the last few hours and I ended up having a
great JA run and picking up a lot of good multipliers! I absolutely love 10 when
it gets this good, as good as it ever gets!  I am pleased with my results per my
very modest station, and I definitely had a lot of fun!  Antenna for 20 / 15 /
10 is a hex beam up 40'.  And, we had our first snow here Saturday night /
Sunday morning - 4".  Looking forward to the upcoming CW weekend!