[3830] CQWW SSB KH6TU(AD6E) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KH6TU(AD6E) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 23:42:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KH6TU
Operator(s): AD6E
Station: KH6TU

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH:

   10:  101    31       68
------------------------------

I wasn't interested in doing anything serious so I passively did S&P except
very little S&P. I call it "C&S"  that is "click and
shout". 98% of all QSOs were from packet. Click on a spot and start
shouting. I have no idea what the SB10 score would be since I did make some Qs
on other bands. I'm too lazy to figure it out right now. It isn't important. I
could have made more, but I was adverse to yelling for points so I only yelled
for mults and familiar call signs. I'm happy with 31 zones and 68
"countries" on 10 meters. Sort of fun, but then it is fone.

There was an excellent 6 meter opening to SA and NA at the same time Sunday
morning so time was spent there. Different log.

Aloha, Alan AD6E / KH6TU