[3830] CQWW SSB N1RM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N1RM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:26:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:00

  160:
   80:   32     9       24
   40:  101    16       49
   20:  221    27       87
   15:  230    26       86
   10:  453   105      351
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Still feeling under the weather after some dental surgery this week, but really
glad I was able to get on. Did a total S&P effort just chasing spots, of
which there seemed to be an endless supply. Rates were really great most of the
time, and when they got slow, I just took some time off. The bands were
remarkably crowded, which made the bandwidth bad-actors more annoying than usual
(if that's possible). 10M was incredible and I worked 105 countries just on that
band. The station was playing very well and I was able to work some of the rarer
folks without too much waiting in line. It also seemed like the noise level on
all bands was much lower than usual, but that's very subjective. Had a great
time and generated a few Q's for the club.
73, Rick N1RM
K4, A2000A, DB18E and OCF Dipole