[3830] IlQP N9NM Non-IL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] IlQP N9NM Non-IL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 18:02:22 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Non-IL LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     23
   40:     37
   20:     63
   15:     13
------------------------
Total:    136       0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 13,600

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w Dipole

I really enjoyed both QPs this weekend. It was much less complicated, doing only
one contest a day. There were plenty of stations on the air, and it seemed as if
everyone was kept busy and had a good time. This contest is well run, with easy
to understand rules, and seems very well organized. Many thanks to the rovers,
who worked so hard, and also those ops sitting on county lines, so we could get
a second QSO. I had a great time.