[3830] IlQP W9W Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, buamateurradio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP W9W Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 04:47:08 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2023

Call: W9W
Operator(s): KM9SPL KD9LSV KD9WHO
Station: W9W

Class: Unlimited LP
QTH: SANG/CHRS

  160:      0        0
   80:    130        6
   40:    316      866
   20:    166        8
   15:     34        0
   10:      4        0
    6:      0        0
    2:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    650      880  Mults = 131  Total Score = 285,318

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Fun time: two transmitters: mpas 2.0 and dyi dipole antenna.

KM9SPL cooked burgers and brats.

We were also inside park K-1021. Logs will be posted to POTA in the next couple
days.

Near the end, pileup on 40 was insane. Stayed on 40 for entire contest.

Thanks to WT9P, AD4EB, KY0Q, NU0Q, N9EP, KG9IL and all other portable, rovers
and mobiles that helped make ILQP an exciting contest to activate

To the team K9D, it was a blast playing against. We will see how the logs fall.
:)

Otherwise, see you all next year.

73,
W9W: KM9SPL, KD9LSV, KD9WHO