[3830] IlQP W0BH Non-IL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP W0BH Non-IL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 04:07:49 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Non-IL HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 5.6

  160:
   80:     23       21
   40:     52       92
   20:     49       17
------------------------
Total:    124      130  Mults = 80  Total Score = 30,240

Log has been uploaded to LOTW and submitted to the QSO party sponsor.

The last state QSO party of the year, and it was really fun! Conditions were
terrific all day and usually I had two bands open at any one time. Thanks to the
dedicated bunch of IL ops including the mobiles and rovers for keeping a
constant stream of contacts coming. Never a dull moment.

Top mobiles for me:
AD4EB 23, WT9P 11, N9EP 9, NU0Q 6, KY0Q 5.

Thanks to the entire ILQP team for a well-run event.

Since this is also the last QSO party in the SQPC, thanks to that team for
another fun competition. After this entry, I officially show 46 out of 47 QSO
parties entered, but in reality that should be all 47. I only worked one ND
station which was all I heard the entire weekend. I even submitted my log, but
it doesn't count because the QSO minimum is two. Having said that, the Challenge
has really been a benefit to the QSO parties. Thanks to all who actively
participated!

73, Bob, w0bh

QPC #46