[3830] IlQP WN4AFP Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP WN4AFP Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 15:19:01 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2023

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: SC

   40:     66        6
   20:     84       12
------------------------
Total:    150       18  Mults = 68  Total Score = 21,624

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was a very good QP weekend with two exceptional QPs. I enjoyed battling it
out with K3QP all day on the online scoreboard. When AD4EB runs mobile in a QP,
the piles are huge! I was able to log 34 Qs with Jim. Thanks for hearing the AFP
"Buzz". Thanks Jim! This was amazing to me as I was running an
IC-706MK2 to my 80m OCF at 15'. Hope to see all of you when the QPs start up
again in February of 2024! 73 Dave WN4AFP