[3830] WAG K4BAI SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] WAG K4BAI SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:53:20 +0000
                    Worked All Germany Contest - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:31

   80:    0      0       0
   40:   40      3      21
   20:   28      6      17
   15:   25      0      18
   10:   92      0      23
----------------------------
Total:  185      9      79  Total Score = 45,978

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions not too good for the first half or so.  Signals weak on all bands and
QRN high on 40.  QRN terrible on 80.  Heard only one DL station on 80 and
couldn't have copied his number so didn't call.  10M was very good on Sunday for
about 90 minutes before I left for our church service.  Thanks fro all QSOs.
Good turnout by very good ops.  73, John, k4BAI