[3830] IlQP KI9A Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP KI9A Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 01:17:40 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2023

Call: KI9A
Operator(s): KI9A
Station: KI9A

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: SCLA

  160:      0        0
   80:     87       16
   40:    190      135
   20:    149       37
   15:     14        0
   10:      8        2
------------------------
Total:    448      190  Mults = 638  Total Score = 133,578

Club: PRIME ARA

Comments:

First semi serious effort in the last 2 years for anything after rebuilding the
house after a tree hit it hard in May 22. A little rusty, city lot noise, new
rig, and a few mis steps at the start got me. Tried SO2V and just not my
thing...but very happy with just low wires and a very low triband yagi. Put up a
40 and 80 inv vee's, but switching between, they didn't make much if any
difference from the EFHW. And, the EFHW really did well on 20, with me using it
for may 80% of the Q's there.

I know I'll get beat up on log checking, had S8 noise on 40/80 and it was
rough.

Great to be back!

73 Chuck KI9A

Flex 6400