[3830] NyQP N2CU SO MobileMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP N2CU SO MobileMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 11:11:38 +0000
                    New York QSO Party - 2023

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 7:23

  160:
   80:   143    73
   40:   506   208
   20:   324   128
   15:   148    14
----------------------------
Total:  1121   423      0  Mults = 87  Total Score = 231,159

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

WOW! WOW! WOW! Thank you to all who showed up to play in our party. Excellent
participation, even with poor solar numbers. I activated 11 of 12 planned
counties; I got disoriented on my last stop and couldn't find the
Chemung/Tompkins line so had to settle for just Tompkins (time was running out).
QSO rates were fantastic throughout and pileups were, uh, sometimes a bit
unruly, but I kept calm and ran on. Here are some stats:

Miles driven: 411
Hours to drive back home: 3 (1 AM return)
Worked 36 NY counties, 47 states (missed MT, SD, WY) and 5 provinces.

County lines:
ALL/LIV 294 QSOs
CAT/CHA 178 QSOs
ERI/WYO 218 QSOs
ONT/STE 398 QSOs
SCU/YAT 332 QSOs
TOM     124 QSOs

Most worked state was PA (112) followed by IL (83) and OH (66).

Biggest hitters:
NS2N    44 (thanks for the spots Paul)
N8II    34 (nice job Jeff)
OM2VL   29 (always a pleasure Laci)
K1RO    24 (Mark called off freq and got thru right away)
WN4AFP  22 (faster than I could type Dave)
W2TB    21 (big signal Mike)
W5TM    21 (always count on Ed being there)
Plus lots of others with 10 or more. Thank you to every station that called!

This NYQP was a personal best and should be a new record. I look forward to
doing it again next year.

K3/100
Tarheel M75A on roof of Toyota RAV4

73, Tom N2CU