[3830] CWopsT K4PQC Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4PQC Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 04:05:56 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Oct 19

Call: K4PQC
Operator(s): K4PQC
Station: K4PQC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Bishop, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:56

Total:  80  Mults = 68  Total Score = 5,440

Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League

Comments:

WX 50*F light clouds and breezy.  Bands were exceptionally good tonight with
fairly low noise except on 40 but this was my best band... most answered on my
first call. My personal best so far.  Rig K4D running 5 watts to a 160 meter
horizontal loop at 35 feet.  Who says wire antennas don't work?  72/73 to all
and thanks for the practice, fun and especially for the QSOs.  Phil