[3830] PaQP K3HW SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP K3HW SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:03:20 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2023

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: Limerick, PA MGY
Operating Time (hrs): 6:55

  160:    1
   20:    5
   15:    1
   10:    0
    6:    0
    2:    0
--------------------
Total:  100     0  Mults = 43  Total Score = 9,400

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Score included four bonus station contacts.  Well I made 100 QSOs. All search
and pounce CW on the alpha antenna HOA buster antenna tuning up the rain
gutters.  Using a vertical only in this contest sucks but it was better than
nothing.   Worst score I think I’ve ever had in this one but due to my
circumstances it is what it is. Still amazed I could make 100 contacts.  The
IC-7610 helped with much of that.  Could only do CW as I’m having a feedback
issue on phone on 40 meters and below.  Likely lack of grounding here at the
rental QTH.  Nice to work many FRCers and friends.  73 de K3HW ..