[3830] CaQP KN6OKY SO New-Contester QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KN6OKY SO New-Contester QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 00:43:42 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: KN6OKY
Operator(s): KN6OKY
Station: KN6OKY

Class: SO QRP
Class Overlay: New-Contester
QTH: DM12lp

  160:
   80:           3
   40:          14
   20:           5
   15:          18
   10:           2
--------------------
Total:   0      42  Mults = 13  Total Score = 1,092

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

73 and wholehearted gratefulness to everyone that responded to my calls. This
was the first time entering the CQP and while it was all SSB for me, in a shack
with a EFHW with QRP, I was so happy to get out and reach many this past
weekend.  I have still lots to learn, and I now have another QRP radio to work
into the use for future events.
 Total Contacts = 42 and top 5 states I reached :
 State       Total     %
 -----       -----   ---
 CA             21    50
 TN              6    14
 TX              3     7
 CO              2     5
 MS              2     5

and I was delighted to get Alaska too.  Thank you KL7RA
Will def do this again!
See you all next year

Tom M
KN6OKY