[3830] ARRL 10G+ K1RZ 10G Plus

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10G+ K1RZ 10G Plus
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 19:17:13 +0000
                    ARRL 10 GHz and Up Contest - 2023

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: 10G Plus HP
QTH: FN41EE

  10G:        50            22221
  24G:         3               84
  47G:         2               54
  75G:
 123G:         2               10
 134G:
 241G:
Light:         2               90
-------------------------------------
Total:        59            22459  Total Score = 28,359

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Another great 10 GHz & Up contest, operating only the first weekend, from
Rhode Island at FN41EE with friends AF1T, K3WHC and W1MKY.  Condx in far eastern
New England did not show any special tropospheric enhancement.  Mostly the
distance contacts were made using Aircraft Scatter. Which takes time and
patience, …and patience.   It was good to work All the GHz operators, many of
whom expended extra energy to get to more than one location through the weekend.
 I worked the following stations in multiple ( ) locations: (8) KC0IYT; (4)
W1AUV; (3) KA1NKD, W1FKF, N1DPM and AA1I; (2) K2UA, WW2Y, K1MAP, N1JEZ, W1EX,
K1ZZ, KB1QV, KA1ZD, W1AIM, and W1GHZ.  I appreciate each and every station that
got on for the first weekend.   Hoping next year it will again be a two weekend
event for me.
73,  Dave   K1RZ