[3830] CaQP WA7BNM/6 SO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP WA7BNM/6 SO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 16:10:51 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: WA7BNM/6
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM/6

Class: SO LP
QTH: LANG
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:
   80:   54      0
   40:  170      7
   20:  266     77
   15:  210     65
   10:  207     77
--------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were excellent and I ended up with my best score ever in the CQP. 99%
CQing and was called by EU stations on 40m-10m - wished that happened in DX
contests.

Main difference from 2022 was that I started on time and moved to phone when the
CW rate slowed. Stayed on phone until my voice started to become hoarse (no
voice files) and then moved back to CW. Would have like to have made it to 200k
points, but it was going to take longer than I had time. Was QRT at 1700Z
Sunday.

Rig: Icom IC-7610 100 watts
Antenna: SteppIR DB-36 with 80m kit at 70 ft

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)