[3830] CaQP NX6T(@WA6TQT) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7NR@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP NX6T(@WA6TQT) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 04:31:12 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): K4RB K6PO K7ENA KC7V KL7SB N6KI N6NC N7NR WM6Y WQ6X VE4EA
Station: WA6TQT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Remote Operation

  160:     3
   80:   108     44
   40:   262    149
   20:   303    246
   15:   315    266
   10:   273    408
--------------------
Total:  1264   1113  Mults = 58  Total Score = 348,696

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Our entry in CQP went very well thanks to the excellent efforts of all of our
ops.  It helped that a majority of our ops took the time Friday evening to test
out their internet connection and our logger with a few practice Qs during a
ZOOM training session.
We invited a couple of guest ops this year -- KC7V and KL7SB -- both of whom
helped us a bunch.  Thanks Mike and Steve.
In addition to all of the ops, I especially want to thank the station owner,
John, WA6TQT, for allowing us to use his great station.  Also, John saved the
day for us when the first shift op noticed a high SWR on 10m.  In less than an
hour John was able to bypass the troublesome Stackmatch so that the 10m stack
could be used for the remainder of the contest.  THANKS JOHN!!
Finally, a huge thanks to all the callers who made this such a fun event.
73, Dave, N7NR