[3830] CaQP N9NM SO YL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP N9NM SO YL LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 20:48:29 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SO LP
Class Overlay: YL
QTH: STX

  160:
   80:    1
--------------------
Total:  321     0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 53,928

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w. Antennas; dipole up 30 ft. and a vertical.

What a neat contest. All of the bands were packed with CA ops, for the whole
weekend. I had so much fun working everyone. This year I worked 56 out of the 58
counties; that was wonderful! CA ops seemed so helpful and gladly gave repeats
when I asked. K6AQL rovered all over the state and supplied me with many
counties.  Many thanks to all of the CA guys who spent many many hours calling
CQ. We really appreciate all of your efforts! Also many thanks to the contest
organizers who work so hard, so that we can do this neat contest!