[3830] CaQP W4KW SO(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4kw@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP W4KW SO(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 15:05:21 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: W4KW
Operator(s): W4KW
Station: W4KW

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: Ridgetop, TN
Operating Time (hrs): 12:26

   40:          18
   20:          59
   15:         162
   10:         176
--------------------
Total:   0     415  Mults = 57  Total Score = 47,310

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Great contest, as usual. Thanks to all for organizing and supporting this
contest. I would like to see CW and Phone listed seperately, but that's wishful
thinking on my part. Everyone commented about the Great Tennessee participation.

Never could catch Sierra, always shown on CW spots.
Tnx to the many mobile, expedition and county line operations.
I hope to see everyone next year.
73's,
Bert