[3830] Oceania SSB UA4M(UA4LCH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania SSB UA4M(UA4LCH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 10:35:27 +0000
                    Oceania DX Contest, Phone - 2023

Call: UA4M
Operator(s): UA4LCH
Station: RA4LW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Pismir

   40:   35    28
   20:   61    29
   15:  101    52
   10:  127    52
-------------------
Total:  324   161  Total Score = 131,376

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

Good condition on the upper bands, but everything was spoiled by rain here and
something else, so there were no Indonesian stations on 21 in the morning, as
usual...
Sunday was clearly better.
At 40 meters, where we usually heard Indonesia very loudly, unfortunately, the
stations were barely audible and they did not answer for CQ at all.
Not quite what I expected.
Thanks to everyone who took part.
I was surprised to hear quite a lot of stations from Oceania, who did not take
part... ((