[3830] CaQP K6JS SO(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jselmi@hotmail.com, redxa@groups.io
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6JS SO(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 23:20:31 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: K6JS
Operator(s): K6JS
Station: K6JS

Class: SO(A) QRP
QTH: Sono
Operating Time (hrs): 18
OpMode: SO2R

--------------------
Total:  830     0  Mults = 58  Total Score = 144,420

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

Great condx! Nice to have 10 meters in great shape.

I had fun having a virtual competition with NA6O, Gary on the Contest Online
Scoreboard. We were both SO(A)QRP.I got within 100 Q's Sunday morning.

The Flex 6600 @ 5 watts played great in SO2R mode with compromised antennas.
I ran with the DB18 @ 55' and S&P antenna was a TA33 on a 10' mast.

During lulls I tried dueling CQ's a few times. It's fun, but takes practice.

A lot of EU worked with 5 watts. Worked OM2VL on 4 bands.

My electrician came over for a job and I lost 3-4 hours of time on Sunday.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73,
Jim K6JS

Flex 6600 @ 5 watts