[3830] CaQP VE9AA SO(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP VE9AA SO(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 19:54:52 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2023

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SO(A) HP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 6:28

   20:   66      5
   15:  116     23
   10:  100     39
--------------------
Total:  299     67  Mults = 58  Total Score = 59,624

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Tnx to Dean, N6DE@ W6MY for the sweep!

Still not sure what "SVSV" was for an exchange from one stn.  I knew
it was wrong, but listened to him/her send it to a few guys, so that's what I
(force)logged.

Thanks to all the CQP/NCCC officials for the multiplier rule change this year to
individual provinces instead of MR.  Very much appreciated.  I hope I was able
to make it into most everyones' log.

Thanks to K6AQL for all the mobile contacts.

Some pretty fair condx on 10 & 15m from here.  You know things are good when
OM2VL beats you out in many pileups from 6000kms more East over your head. FB
job Laci!

I would've like to have done a full 24hr effort but a recent injury prevented
long BIC times. No worries. I am on the mend.

10m- excellent
15m -pretty dang good
20m-meh...ok later in the day but no match for 10&15
40m=only spent a little time here then QRT
80m & 160m= no possibility for me to try. Maybe next year.

CU (all of a sudden!) in CQWW SSB

Mike VE9AA "NB"