[3830] TRC DX W4RN SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4rn73@aol.com
Subject: [3830] TRC DX W4RN SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 15:10:11 +0000
                    TRC DX Contest - 2023

Call: W4RN
Operator(s): W4RN
Station: W4RN

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VA FM19cb
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:    -      -
   80:    -      -
   40:   49      -
   20:  100     15
   15:   72      9
   10:   69    185
--------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A really fine contest.  It was, though, highly annoying, especially on 10M fone
to have numerous thick people call me and then say they were not in the contest
and utterly REFUSE to give me even #1.

I started saying, "CQ CONTEST W4RN W4RN Contest ONLY."  That did not
sink in.

Aside from these potential Biden Voters, the rest of the ops were super!