[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 03:13:38 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 6

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      4
   40:  14     11
   20:  11      9
   15:   0      0
Total:  32     25  Total Score = 800

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Almost decided to bag this one - was tired (again) after lugging a bunch of
Tektronix TM500 chassis/plug-ins out of the garage to prepare for NEAR-Fest in 2
weeks.  Laid down for a 'brief' nap, wife woke me at 0215 to remind me of NS!

15M was mere whispers from the West Coast, so went to 20 right away.  Moved to
40 early, too, after getting stomped on 20 a couple times.  Best random decision
of the night was going back to 20 relatively late and picking up Stan, AH6KO -
thanks!  Should have spent more time on 80 to get my local buds W1FJ and AJ1DM,
but alas.  Tried 160 in the last minute and found several very copyable Midwest
stations, one of whom could hear me - thanks Bob, KW8N! Should have gone to 160
a minute earlier for extra mults - oh well......

I'm glad I didn't bag this evening, and sorry to have missed last week's final
NSL session (tiredness, no nap last week).  Not likely I'll be in NS next week
due to early departure for NEAR-Fest - XYL wants all that surplus gear OUT of
the garage.

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73,
MikeNH