[3830] 222FallSprnt NV4B/R Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4xa@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] 222FallSprnt NV4B/R Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2023 16:18:52 +0000
                    222 MHz Fall Sprint - 2023

Call: NV4B/R
Operator(s): NV4B
Station: NV4B/R

Class: Rover HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 2:34

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This was not a terribly serious effort for me as I had a non-ham obligation the
next day that required early morning travel.  I started from Palisades Park,
EM63sx in Oneonta, AL.  I operated from there for about an hour, then tore down
and headed home, spending the last hour-plus operating in motion from EM64.
Local activity was great, but some usual suspects from farther away were absent,
at least during the periods when I was QRV.

I made 4 SSB and 6 FT8 QSOs from EM63.  All 6 of the EM64 in-motion QSOs were
FT8.

Best DX was AA4ZZ (311 mi).

Rig: Yaesu FT-736R + Mirage C2512G, ~120W
Antenna: M² HO loop (in motion), 10-element DSE "rover" Yagi