[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 03:12:05 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 29

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   0      0
   80:  10      8
   40:  12      8
   20:  18     13
   15:   7      4
Total:  47     33  Total Score = 1,551

Another night of many lost jump balls and unanswered CQs. Did try to SO2R and
interleave, with some success. Otherwise, probably five less QSOs. Still a mosh
pit out there. Never did work KZ5D but heard him several times, never in prime
skip zones, and never on the right side of a call. Did catch his compadre,
Ed/NA5G for at one LA. Tnx for local drinking (tea) buddy Jim, "Da
JAW" for a three-fer. Otherwise no Tejas.

Lost one QSO as bolloxed the keyboard and the entry was swallowed by the PC.
Sorry OM. It would not have made a major difference in my numbers, at any rate.

Five min segs: 6, 8, 8, 7, 10, and 8. I'm the "master of a slow start"
these days/daze.

Tnx all. The bands sounded great tonight. The op on this end not so great.

73, Jim N3BB