[3830] CQ WW RTTY N6GP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N6GP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 04:37:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA

   80:   28       13      3     4
   40:   66       27     10    10
   20:   33       13      9     9
   15:  111       38     33    16
   10:   68       24     18    13
-----------------------------------
Total:  306      115     73    52  Total Score = 127,200

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated 1st evening without an amp because I had an issue with the relay cable
at the back of my rig.  Also did not have 40m until 24 hours into contest.  Had
to solder the 40m inv vee connector to get on the air.  Tridbander yagi fixed
north.
Expectations were with a Solar Flux of 176 and K of 2 that the condix would be
phenomenal.  They werent.  My best solar cycle peak CQWW was in 2011 when I did
almost 700 Qs, and 10m and 15 were runnable to Europe.  Could not get a run
going much at all this time - about 98% S&P.
Changed a setting on the Spectrum display in N1MM.   Set it to fixed, and it
made I so much easier to tune in the signals without them jumping.
The highlight of the contest was working T70A for a new one on RTTY.  The new
ones
only come by about once a year now, if that.
Rig: TS590-SG
Software N1MM+ with MMTTY

Tribander fixed North 23 feet up
Invered Vee on 40 30 feet up