[3830] NJQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, HARTLEY145@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NJQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 15:56:11 +0000
                    New Jersey QSO Party - 2023

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~5

   80:    8      1
   40:   20     17
   20:    7      1
----------------------------
Total:   35     19      0  Mults = 16  Total Score = 2,848

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was trying to do fairly well in all of the QP's and even spent enough time to
work over 50 SAC CW QSO's. Just as well as without anything but scatter QSO's on
20, it is impossible to compete with a serious competitor. Congrats to K2SG for
a big score! KR2Q had a tremendous scatter signal on 20, at times over S9, but
it was scatter, weaker beaming to NJ. Some other scatter signals were easy copy
as well.
Trying to run on 40 phone was not very productive. 40 stayed open well after
sunset FWIW. I checked 75 phone 2 or 3 times for 1 QSO only.

Thanks for the QSO's and 73, Jeff