[3830] CQ WW RTTY E79D SOSB80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY E79D SOSB80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:25:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: E79D
Operator(s): E79D
Station: E79D

Class: SOSB80 LP
QTH: jn93

-----------------------------------
Total:  375       6      55    9  Total Score = 53,550

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

First night quite promising with number of qso and MP.
Saturday afternoon gray clouds and rain, around 16:00 a thunderstorm starts,
it's kind of slow and choppy in the office but it goes... 17:00 - 03:00 (local
time) there is abnormal thunder and rain, further work would be completely
abnormal and I simply switch off.
 Sunday hmm, no activity, those who are in the gang are already in the log.
There is nothing from the east UA9, UA0, JA, ... just in my mind. The USA also
starts relatively early.
  K1LZ is always the station that is first and with which I never have a problem
for 2way 160-80-40 anyway. I will not comment on the others.
After 15 hours of some kind of work, I did well, the antenna and wires were
quite enough for serious work, but when you have several hours of thunderstorms,
you're grateful that everything works and that it didn't burn...
Better luck next time, HI like this is quite enough for me

 73 E79D - Dalibor