[3830] CQ WW RTTY G1N(G0URR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g0urrr@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY G1N(G0URR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 06:09:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: G1N
Operator(s): G0URR
Station: G1N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 29.09

   80:  101       4       33     7
   40:  171      19       44    13
   20:  177      19       35     8
   15:  261      42       53    20
   10:  122      11       36    17
------------------------------------
Total:  832      95      201    65  Total Score = 698,896

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

A great deal of propagation this year made for a fun contest. All was good until
the amp went bang !! From then on all my targets were lost and it was a
struggle. RTTY is still the best mode out there and this contest is still the
best. Thanks to all that worked me, 73's one and all de G1N (G0URR)