[3830] CQ WW RTTY N0MA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ii@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N0MA M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 21:45:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: N0MA
Operator(s): W7II K0PZH N0GJW
Station: N0MA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IA

   80:   33       26      5     5
   40:  222       39     33    12
   20:  313       45     53    22
   15:  527       41     77    26
   10:  275       24     61    23
-----------------------------------
Total: 1370      175     88    88  Total Score = 1,440,576

Good conditions prevailed all weekend although we started out under a tornado
warning.  N0GJW and K0PZH joined me on Saturday but the rest of the time I went
it alone as a M/S station.
10m was in great shape Saturday for good runs but activity dropped off on
Sunday.
15m seemed to always be open somewhere all the time.  Even long path Qs were
easy to make.
20m was pretty sparse during the day because everyone was on 10 and 15.  Not
like it was a few years ago with everyone crowded into 20m.
40m kept going and going with Qs during darkness. Some lightning static to deal
with.
Only the mult station had the 80m antenna so I found as many mults as I could.
Overall we did the best ever at club station N0MA for this contest.
Always room for improvement.
73
Bill W7ii

K3S & Alpha 374A