[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7BTW M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7btw@thewrongaddress.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7BTW M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 19:38:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: K7BTW
Operator(s): K7BTW K7EDX K7VAP WV7S N9ADG
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Washington

   80:  115       32       5     6
   40:  458       50      57    26
   20:  536       54      65    26
   15:  833       53      81    27
   10:  454       46      40    21
------------------------------------
Total: 2396      235     248   106  Total Score = 2,460,842

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This was another great fun cqww rtty contest. Band conditions were good most of
the time, although the nighttime hours were very slow.  Then Sunday morning 20
and 15 opened  for great EU runs.  10 meters was good during the daytime also.
Nice to have good conditions back.

We had 169 fewer Q's this year than last year, but because of more mults our raw
score is over 84k higher.

Many thanks to Valerie, k7vap, and Adam, k7edx for being here again this weekend
and to Den, wv7s, for showing up Friday night and Sunday afternoon.  This was
Den's first rtty contest and he is a fast learner.  Also, tnx to Brian, n9adg,
for operating via remote Friday evening for several hours and giving the rest of
us a break.

Great job everyone.

73, Dick, k7btw