[3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ9PA(@IB9T) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IQ9PA(@IB9T) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 16:44:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: IQ9PA
Operator(s): I8UZA IT9BLB IT9VDQ IT9ZMX IU3BTY
Station: IB9T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo - Sicily Isl

   80:  194       20      59    12
   40:  270       42      88    28
   20:  875       53     104    33
   15: 1011       56     108    34
   10:  707       53      99    33
------------------------------------
Total: 3057      224     458   140  Total Score = 6,455,166

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

2023 CQWW RTTY DX Contest
Multi-Single High Power - IQ9PA @ IB9T
Ops. I8UZA, IT9BLB, IT9VDQ, IT9ZMX, IU3BTY.
The first CQWW RTTY Contest ever operated in the M/S HP category by the IB9T
team who, for the occasion, had permission to use the callsign IQ9PA of the
A.R.I club of Palermo, of which almost all of us are members.
After several upgrades and maintenance works on the station, it was a pleasure
to resume our contest season group activity. Great fun as always, among great
friends coming from various parts of Italy just for these occasions.
Mr. Murphy's activity was heavy and constant throughout the full contest, day
and night long. We suffered every type of possible failure, from small
accessories to PAs, from antennas to computers, from internet connection to
defective connectors, but we were not discouraged and managed to resolve
everything in the best possible way.
The results were much higher than our best expectations: great satisfaction for
all of us.

Thanks for all Qs and see you in next one!
"Joe" IT9BLB, one of IB9T.