[3830] CQ WW RTTY K5RZA(@N5RZ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K5RZA(@N5RZ) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 05:05:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: K5RZA
Operator(s): K5RZA N5RZ
Station: N5RZ

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36:51

   80:   70       32       8     7
   40:  451       53      76    26
   20:  440       52      66    25
   15:  754       54      79    25
   10:  296       47      72    26
------------------------------------
Total: 2011      238     301   109  Total Score = 2,415,744

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to do this at the last minute.   Antennas still in disarray after two
ice storms, so went with what we have.  Also got some sleep both days.   Had a
rig problem late Saturday night and took some time to reconfigure things.  80M
was very noisy with static, and 40M had its share of static as well.   20M was
very absorbed in the daylight hours and not as productive as hoped overnight.
15M was in good shape, and 10M just didn't quite produce well due to
comparatively poor antennas there.  Shut down at 2226Z Sunday due to an
unexpected thunderstorm which had tons of lightning which continues at I type
this, almost 5 hours after the contest has ended.  It did deliver about 2.5
inches of badly needed rain.

Congratulations to the big scorers and Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73,   Deborah and Gator