[3830] CQ WW RTTY WB6JJJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@redflatcat.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WB6JJJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 01:42:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   16      10       2     3
   40:   36      16      11    11
   20:   54      13      26    20
   15:  116      28      25    21
   10:   50      16      17    12
-----------------------------------
Total:  272      83      81    67  Total Score = 126,588

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

RTTY contests are just fun...
Friday evening, I couldn't get a run going so S&P worked well. It seemed
that there were more people running than S&Ping.
Friday evening was nice with a low noise level on 40 and 80.
But Saturday, with our first rain of the season, my DB-36/80 antenna had high
SWR on 40 and 80. Oh well...
Sunday late afternoon on the high bands was fun with a good run on 15 Meters to
the end of the contest.
Both Saturday and Sunday we had a bunch of extended family stuff taking up a lot
of radio time.
Thanks for our QSOs.
Bill