[3830] CQ WW RTTY N8URE SOSB15 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N8URE SOSB15 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 00:23:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: N8URE
Operator(s): N8URE
Station: N8URE

Class: SOSB15 QRP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   27      13       4     5
   20:    7       4       4     4
   15:  125      24      37    17
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  125      24      37    17  Total Score = 20,670

Score and totals are for 15m only, although I also handed out some contacts on
other bands. All S&P.

I set out with the goal of beating the US QRP 15m assisted record, which I
reached mid Sunday. 15m was excellent Saturday and even better Sunday until the
geomagnetic storm hit.

I had two stations disappear with no TU response after the exchange. One is my
buddy and we don't know how it happened! Software glitch? Two stations this year
had extra wide signals and only one was splattering everywhere.

There was more rude behavior than I've seen before, including some deliberate
QRM and people continuing to send their call while others were trying to make an
exchange. At least a few points were missed due to that.