[3830] CQ WW RTTY AJ6V SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AJ6V SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 00:20:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: AJ6V
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: AJ6V

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:25

   80:   16       10      2     3
   40:   75       26      9     9
   20:   93       34     16    16
   15:  227       38     39    18
   10:  196       29     27    19
-----------------------------------
Total:  607      137     93    65  Total Score = 350,460

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Condx on the high bands were sub par throughout the weekend UNTIL the last three
hours of the contest, when they really came alive as befitting this time of year
and this point in the sunspot cycle.  Biggest thrill:  having Chatham call me on
40.  I also worked San Marino and Andorra, which are quite rare.  73, Ed AJ6V