[3830] CQ WW RTTY W3MAM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sweeneydt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W3MAM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 00:04:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: W3MAM
Operator(s): W3MAM
Station: W3MAM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MD

   80:   11       5        7     5
   40:  128      23       22    10
   20:  204      28       38    11
   15:  393      26       48    17
   10:  108      10       33    14
------------------------------------
Total:  844      92      148    57  Total Score = 601,128

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is probably my best contesting effort to date. Good activity on all bands
except 80. Almost entirely running. Had continuous pile ups through Saturday.
Sunday was a bit rougher, but still not bad.

I kept a close eye on the amp temperature and had to make drive power
adjustments when it crept upward. The portable fan blowing air into the bottom
of the amp helped greatly.

Operating power varied between 400W - 600W

I've scratched my RTTY itch for a while now.

73 Dave W3MAM
Icom 7300
Ameritron AL-80
Force 12 C3SS Tri-bander @ 50'