[3830] CWopsT NH6O Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NH6O Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 07:57:15 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Sep 21

Call: NH6O
Operator(s): NH6O
Station: NH6O

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Honolulu HI

Total:  18  Mults = 17  Total Score = 306

Park portable - Elecraft KX3, 9.5 vertical end-fed in tree

Today, my desire for CW activity finally overpowered my recent aversion to
outdoor park operating. I had a short session in one of my usual parks, and was
not plagued by either bugs or vagrants. And 18 contacts in a CWT tied my
personal best from Hawaii.

I'm still actively seeking indoor or remote operating possibilities, but it was
nice to be back on the air again even from the park. Thanks for all the
contacts, and apologies to those who couldn't pull me out of the noise!

Aloha and 72/73,
Bob in Honolulu