[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 15:55:51 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Sep 20

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  141  Mults = 137  Total Score = 19,317

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

This may be one of my last CWTs.  Yesterday the cancer doctor confirmed that the
growth on my liver was going into the liver.  The initial treatment for renal
cell carcinoma (lungs, liver, lymph, kidney, brain [radiation cured]) 6 years
ago was discontinued due to causing a lung infection and the daily immunotherapy
medicine has worked well until now.  He was to consult with another doctor to
see if there was a treatment.

Started on 40 with 20 QSOs the first 5 minutes, 30 QSOs the first 8 minutes, but
then it slowed.  After 30 minutes had 78 contacts, but really slowed and the
midwest was weak.  114 QSOs at 1345Z. Went to 20 for the last 6 minutes, but did
not generate rate.

I sure have enjoyed these sessions!