[3830] Salmon Run OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run OM2VL(@OM8A) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 19:18:08 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2023

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 09:30

   20:   38     5
   15:   27     4
--------------------
Total:   78     9  Mults = 27  Total Score = 7,804

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

During the weekend we had so many work on the QTH and finished it after 17Z.
   5 QSO party during same time is so hard and I decided prefer WA QP (as last
some years)and made some QSOs in other QPs for my US County Award 2nd time.
   Because of my late start I missed some counties. On 15m the signals was so
good and I made all stations who I heard. On 10m both days I heard 10+ stations,
but it seems all are beaming not to Europe, because no any one back to my call.

   Thanks for the QSOs!

K7TQ/M 15/10
NU7J/M 4/2

(5): K7SS, N7PP