[3830] Salmon Run K7TQ MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbfoltz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K7TQ MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 15:28:46 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2023

Call: K7TQ
Operator(s): K7TQ N7WA
Station: K7TQ

Class: MobileCW LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

--------------------
Total:  797     0  Mults = 72  Total Score = 172,152

Club: Spokane DX Association

Comments:

N7WA and I had a great time putting 20 WA counties on the air.  After a quick
start on Saturday, we had to solve a burnt electrical smell and loss of
communication between N1MM and the radio.  Once we got around that, we were
again off and operating.  Many familiar calls and several constant companions.
Full story and pictures from along our route are at
https://sites.google.com/site/randyk7tq/home/2023-salmon-run