[3830] 144FallSprnt K4LY Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, DougK4LY@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 144FallSprnt K4LY Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 14:06:33 +0000
                    144 MHz Fall Sprint - 2023

Call: K4LY
Operator(s): K4LY
Station: K4LY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Spartanburg SC
Operating Time (hrs): 3.75

Inactive for seven years, then  amazingly I get back on the first day of the
super August tropo and fumble my way through that and the the past three weeks
relearning how to use my Flex 6500 with Q5 transverter and software. By last
week, I had climbed the tower 4 times to re-coax the 2M KLM 18LBX and then
gotten my 2M Lunar Link working. and ran 350 watts last night.  Probably missed
a lot on SSB/CW by only going there once. A high noise level here is my main
limiting factor (or is it being 83 years old) so apologize if I didn't hear you.
 Thanks for the Qs and see you on 222 next week.