[3830] ICWC MST N9UNX LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9unx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST N9UNX LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 04:04:09 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Sep 19

Call: N9UNX
Operator(s): N9UNX
Station: N9UNX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN

Total:  55  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,420

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs!

Well, I think I worked everyone on every band that I could actually hear.  I
usually just sit and run in these, but it was clear from the beginning that it
wasn't going to be that kind of night, so I decided to mix S&P and run.

Couldn't hear hardly anyone on 20m, and there weren't very many spots.  Is that
time of year that this begins on 40m now?  40m was okay, but some folks I can
usually hear well were weak.  80m was garbled and difficult copy.