[3830] Salmon Run N7PP(@K7BTW) Club M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7btw@thewrongaddress.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N7PP(@K7BTW) Club M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 01:34:46 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2023

Call: N7PP
Operator(s): K7BTW K7VAP K7EDX N9ADG
Station: K7BTW

Class: Club M/2 HP
QTH: Thu county
Operating Time (hrs): 21.75

  160:
   80:    0      97
   40:  164     115
   20:  268     239
   15:  191     216
   10:   66     556
    6:
--------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

A wonderful contest with outstanding band conditions.  10m was just incredible.
It is great to have the higher bands open again.  It was really fun.

Thanks to everyone who helped organize this contest and to all who got on the
air and contributed to making this such a success.

A big shout out to k7edx and k7vap who came down here to Thurston County and to
n9adg who oped on cw via remote from his qth in Kirkland.  Val and Adam did the
ssb, while Brian and I did the cw.

With only 1-1/2 hours left, we finally snagged KLI for the 39th county.  It was
a mad scramble to get the DB18 from 10m where Adam was working ssb down to 40 to
get the KLI before he was gone.  I didn't think that SteppIR was ever going to
get to 40.  I'm sure it was the shouting and language that caused the controller
to move at a snails pace.

I'm already looking forward to next year's SR.

73, Dick, k7btw