[3830] Salmon Run K7RL SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K7RL SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 00:38:06 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2023

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: ISL
Operating Time (hrs): 13
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:    0       0
   80:   48      51
   40:   64     149
   20:  236      83
   15:  158     149
   10:   67     702
    6:    0       0
--------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Fun contest (as usual) with the addition of an excellent 10m band! Numbers are
somewhat lopsided with 702 Qs on 10m SSB. The CW runs were great, but tended to
dry-up after a while, so I found myself going back to the 10m SSB well quite
often.

Missed counties: ADA, COL, KLI, LIN, and PEND. K7CW gave me MAS late in the
contest on 10m CW.

Thanks to the WWDXC for another great show. And thanks to all for the Qs and the
fun.

73, Mitch, K7RL