[3830] IaQP KK6MC/R SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KK6MC@amsat.org
Subject: [3830] IaQP KK6MC/R SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 16:13:22 +0000
                    Iowa QSO Party - 2023

Call: KK6MC/R
Operator(s): KK6MC
Station: KK6MC

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH:

   40:   44      0      0
   20:  190     86      0
   15:   38      4      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  272     90      0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 24,092

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It was a fun contest. I put in a laid back effort, getting started late and
ending an hour earlier. There was enough activity to keep things interesting and
really no lulls in activity. 15M was open, but there weren't many stations on
15M for IAQP.

Iowa backroad detours did slow me down a bit though and county lines did not
seem as well marked on the county roads as in other states. If I had done more
prep,, that would not have been a problem.

Kudos to the organizers, if I am in the midwest in the future when this is run I
definitely will participate again.