[3830] SAC CW ZW5B(PY2ZEA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW ZW5B(PY2ZEA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 15:42:23 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2023

Call: ZW5B
Operator(s): PY2ZEA
Station: ZW5B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Curitiba

   80:   23    15
   40:   59    24
   20:   44    25
   15:  107    29
   10:   57    26
-------------------
Total:  290   119  Total Score = 54,026

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Many TNX to my host, Atilano, PY5EG who let me use his super-station in SAC CW.

The rig: ICOM-7800  +  OM-power amp 1.5 kW
Ant:
10: 7-el yagi
15: 6-el yagi
20: 6-el yagi
40: 4-el yagi
80: 3-el yagi
all antennas up about 30 meter high individual towers.

No technical problems,everything worked smoothly.
My original target was 400 QSOs.

The propagation was poor on all bands.
15 meters was the best band.

The activity was much lower than in 2011 2012 2013 when
I made over 500 QSOs each year in this contest at PS2T:
 - contesters get older and older each decade
 - activity is shifted to FT8 FT4 insted of CW and SSB

  It was fun, anyway.
  Nice to work so many old friends -  and some new friends as well.

  73, OH2MM PY2ZEA