[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 03:18:16 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 15

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   5      2
   40:  15      9
   20:  23     17
   15:  19     14
Total:  62     42  Total Score = 2,604

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

went to press "dan wa k7ss" button on my memory keyer (YES i have a
memory keyer) and nothing came out...so i must apologize for improvised keying
that resulted.. hahaha.

 thought about re-entering the message, but every second counts in this
one..so..

still... the best 30 minutes in radio-sport.

73
DanWA..K7SS

 experimenting with the LOST MINUTE (every week) when the steppir goes from 20
to 40... so experimented using my 80m inv v.. and actually got two Qs while the
steppir was grinding out to 40m length for its dipole. may put up a vertical to
fix that lost time.