[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K2AXX Single Op Port-Analog QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mark@k2axx.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K2AXX Single Op Port-Analog QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 19:31:46 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K2AXX
Operator(s): K2AXX
Station: K2AXX

Class: Single Op Port-Analog QRP
QTH: FN12dr

    2:  14      3
  222:
  432:   9      3
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:  10      4
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  33     10  Total Score = 720

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Last minute decision to go play. Went to new favorite 10GHz spot, and was not
disappointed. 2m FM and 440 FM were fun, and even 10GHz was hopping. A number of
random QSOs were made on 10G, which was a complete blast! 3W > 2' Dish seemed
to do the trick. Altogether missed FN02 which was strange...it is LOS from this
location.

Highlight was working VE3DS on 2M and 70CM FM using 10w, vertical whip on truck,
and sending CW (me sending FM carrier using mic PTT as "key"). Had
done this many years ago, but happy we thought of it in the moment. K0SM also
joined in and made the same contacts! Any way to make a QSO I suppose!

Mark, K2AXX